Build your personal brand and your future with us. We have it all...
- Global market leader
- Advanced photolithography technology
- Capability of creating the future through Research and Development
- State-of-the-art technology manufacturing
- Strength of a Fortune Global 500 company
- Award winning customer service
- Integrated global supply chain
- Virtual global factory
- Diverse, multi-ethnic global team
- Performance driven culture
Explore the career opportunities we have open today by clicking on the links below.
Come be a part of a Global Market Leader providing products to customers with advanced technologies. We are currently accepting applications for ENTRY LEVEL Process Technicians on night shifts.
On-the-job training will be available. Medical and Vision benefits start on the first of the month! Previous manufacturing experience and computer skills a plus; however, we will provide training to learn the requirements of the position.
* Must be willing to work in a "clean room environment"
* Must be willing to accept a position starting at $13.00-14.00 per hour (or more if direct photomask experience applies)
* Must be willing to start temp-to-perm with Company
* Must be willing and able to work a compressed overnight shift and must be willing to work Fridays and Saturdays, or Sundays.
* Shift premium in addition to base pay for nights shifts: SAT, SUN, MON & TUES NIGHT or WED, THUR, FRI, & SAT NIGHT
This position is responsible for setting up and operating a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of photomasks. Works from iMask, process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by the supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operations against predetermined tolerances. Will be required to learn, understand, and operate the basic work flow in the area.
Basic PC Skills (Windows applications)
Basic math skills
Visual acuity skills
Basic troubleshooting skills
Toppan Photomasks, Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
- Responsible for developing, modifying, and evaluating computer programs for internal functional areas
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs
- Prepares system and programming documentation; including requirements, design and test documents in the form of flow charts and traceability matrices
- Responsible for providing technical customer support by analyzing and diagnosing software/hardware problems and/or developing system/procedure changes necessary to meet customer specifications and requirements
- Proficient working knowledge of C, C++, Java, VSM, shell script and visual basic
- Proficient working knowledge of SDLC methodology, RDBMS, SQA/test (for database, Oracle, mySQL and etc.)
- Proficient experience working with multiple operating systems – LINUX, UNIX(SUN/HP), MS, Windows and Client/Server
- Strong working knowledge of Photomask making and technical planning work flow processes
- University degree in computer, engineering or related field (equivalent experience)
- Up to 5 years in IT or electronics industry
- Fluent in English
- Proficient teamwork /collaborative skills
- Proficient problem-solving/analytical skills
- Proficient debug/troubleshooting skills
- Proficient communication (oral/written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient customer service orientation
- Proficient technical documentation skills
Knowledge / Experience needed for the job: college diploma, chinese & english is a must, 3-4 years programming experience, Chinese citizenship
Apply for this position