TDC provides LSI prototyping services using production-processes.
We prepare purpose-fit technologies for our partners that includes: leading-edge 40nm general-purpose logic process, RF, mixed signal, CMOS image sensor, BCF, SiGe, high-voltage, etc.
- Various libraries are available
- Packaging service and extra dicing service are available
- Special price for IP program prepared for LSI prototyping service
- Circuit design, layout design, and data verification are available.
- Support for transition to volume production
Multi-Project WafersBack To Top
Multi-Project Wafers (MPWs) are a simple and convenient prototyping service where a number of users share a wafer run. Each user benefits by avoiding the costs of ordering their own, custom full mask.
Multi-Layer MasksBack To Top
Multi-Layer Masks (MLMs) are a photomask strategy that places same-grade layers onto one mask. This reduces the number of masks needed for the prototype, and thus reduces the overall cost.