Build your personal brand and your future with us. We have it all...
- Global market leader
- Advanced photolithography technology
- Capability of creating the future through Research and Development
- State-of-the-art technology manufacturing
- Strength of a Fortune Global 500 company
- Award winning customer service
- Integrated global supply chain
- Virtual global factory
- Diverse, multi-ethnic global team
- Performance driven culture
Explore the career opportunities we have open today by clicking on the links below.
We are currently accepting applications for ENTRY LEVEL Process Technicians. Come be a part of a Global Market Leader providing products to customers with advanced technologies.
On-the-job training will be available. Medical and Vision benefits start on the first of the month! Previous manufacturing experience and computer skills a plus; however, we will provide training to learn the requirements of the position.
* Must be willing to work in a "clean room environment"
* Must be willing to accept a position from $13.00-14.00 per hour
* Must be willing to start temp-to-perm with Company
* Must be willing and able to work a compressed shift and work DAYS. Also must be willing to work Fridays and Saturdays, or Sundays
This position is responsible for setting up and operating a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of photomasks. Works from iMask, process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by the supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operations against predetermined tolerances. Will be required to learn, understand, and operate the basic work flow in the area.
Basic PC Skills (Windows applications)
Basic math skills
Visual acuity skills
Basic troubleshooting skills
Toppan Photomasks, Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Toppan Photomasks, Inc. offers competitive pay and shift premiums, benefits including tuition reimbursement, a generous 401k match with immediate vesting and opportunities!
This full time position will be responsible for operating the eCover production line. This includes tool loading, stacking, packaging, cleaning and inspecting production. This position will require set up and operation of automatic and semi-automatic machines. This will include operation of robotic equipment, feeding large-scale manufacturing machinery, adjusting settings on the equipment, performing minor repairs, pulling finished product from the production line to complete quality checks utilizing specialized equipment to predetermined tolerances. Must be able to work from process sheets and/or written/verbal instructions given by supervision to perform production tasks.
Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
High school diploma and/or GED equivalent required.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Sufficient PC skills; Microsoft Office, spreadsheet application
Ability to operate 71" tall by 30" wide forklift a plus
Visual acuity skills
Manual dexterity skills
All applicants MUST be able to favorably pass a Government Security background clearance/check
This is a contract to hire – limited service position.
Must be willing to accept a position from $12.00 per hour
US citizenship required
Job function requires working in a clean room.
Training shifts will vary. Must have a flexible schedule to either work 2nd or 3rd shift.
Toppan Photomasks, Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your requestApply for this position
Do you enjoy leading and participating in international customer projects? Do you want to contribute to the success of a real global company? You are a quality-driven, technical oriented person and you love to drive projects and interact with internal and external customers?
If YES ... be part of our GLOBAL MASK MAKING TEAM and let’s get in contact:
The core mission of our Application Engineering group is to facilitate manufacturing operations through controlled new product & new customer introduction, efficient customer technical support & interface and continuous manufacturing flows optimization.
In this position your responsibilities cover all aspects of technical and process leadership in the field of product introduction and product changes. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to the Sales organization and you will work with Engineering and Manufacturing to define advanced specifications for the manufacture of our products to meet customer needs. You will play a key role in the assistance of the Sales function in participating in technical customer communication and making technical presentations and in leading new production introductions and customer qualifications
... and all that within our global network.
You will fit best to us, if you have:
- University degree in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in the semiconductor or photomask industry
- Experience in working and interfacing with a customer base
- Strong project management, problem solving &analytical skills
- Proficient in engineering science statistics/SPC/data management
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Well developed team and team leading skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken German and English language
- Strong customer service skills
- Distinct training/technical guidance skills
Do you see yourself in this description? You are willing to make decisions and take responsibility? Excellent! Please send your application to:
Toppan Photomasks Germany GmbH | Rähnitzer Allee 9 | 01109 Dresden email@example.comApply for this position
- Responsible for developing, modifying, and evaluating computer programs for internal functional areas
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs
- Prepares system and programming documentation; including requirements, design and test documents in the form of flow charts and traceability matrices
- Responsible for providing technical customer support by analyzing and diagnosing software/hardware problems and/or developing system/procedure changes necessary to meet customer specifications and requirements
- Proficient working knowledge of C, C++, Java, VSM, shell script and visual basic
- Proficient working knowledge of SDLC methodology, RDBMS, SQA/test (for database, Oracle, mySQL and etc.)
- Proficient experience working with multiple operating systems – LINUX, UNIX(SUN/HP), MS, Windows and Client/Server
- Strong working knowledge of Photomask making and technical planning work flow processes
- University degree in computer, engineering or related field (equivalent experience)
- Up to 5 years in IT or electronics industry
- Fluent in English
- Proficient teamwork /collaborative skills
- Proficient problem-solving/analytical skills
- Proficient debug/troubleshooting skills
- Proficient communication (oral/written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient customer service orientation
- Proficient technical documentation skills
Knowledge / Experience needed for the job: college diploma, chinese & english is a must, 3-4 years programming experience, Chinese citizenship
Apply for this position