Build your personal brand and your future with us. We have it all...
- Global market leader
- Advanced photolithography technology
- Capability of creating the future through Research and Development
- State-of-the-art technology manufacturing
- Strength of a Fortune Global 500 company
- Award winning customer service
- Integrated global supply chain
- Virtual global factory
- Diverse, multi-ethnic global team
- Performance driven culture
Explore the career opportunities we have open today by clicking on the links below.
- Do you LOVE to Troubleshoot and Solve Technical Problems?
This role is responsible for preventive maintenance, tool recovery and corrective maintenance of photomask equipment with primary focus on KLA defect inspection equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on manufacturing equipment in conjunction with production demands / tool availability.
- May work with vendor to assist with tool repairs.
- Will use test and diagnostic equipment to perform troubleshooting and repairs.
- Strong electronics knowledge with trouble shooting skills required.
- Expected to work with SPC system (statistical process controls) in order to quantify equipment performance and ensure proper functionality.
- This job does require the need to carry a pager and may require being involved in an “On-Call” rotation per departmental policy.
- Depending on incoming skill level this job also may be specific to one or more tool sets within the manufacturing site.
- Minimum of 3 years equipment maintenance experience within the Semiconductor/Electronics Industry preferred.
- AA degree (or greater) in Electronics or related field preferred. Equivalent experience may substitute for a degree.
- Knowledge of clean room equipment maintenance, involving precision test equipment and electrical schematics, ISO 9000 standards and associated documentation practices.
- Knowledge of SPC techniques and WINSPC system.
- UNIX experience a plus
- Proficient electronic troubleshooting skills (experience with oscilloscope setup and use, reading electrical schematics, board level testing/repair is a plus)
- Electrical / Mechanical troubleshooting skills suitable for semiconductor electronics equipment i.e. circuit bds., pneumatics, robots, etc. (not heavy machinery)
- Experience working with lasers and optical alignment of lasers is a plus
- Proficient problem solving / analytical skills
- Technical acumen, judgment – detailed oriented troubleshooting skills
- Communication (oral/written) and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and teamwork skills; self-starter and results-driven
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer platforms (Linux, SunOS, Solaris, BSD) and network setups
- Basic programming skills (Visual Basic, JAVA, etc) a plus
- UNIX experience (Shell scripting, PERL, etc.) a plus
- Customer service orientation
- Cost estimation and training skills
- Proficient CAD design skills a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work within safety protocol requirements; Hazardous waste management skills
Manages the planning and implementation of environmental, health and safety policies and procedures within the company. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations pertaining to environmental and safety matters and handles all contact with appropriate agencies. Develops and oversees site training programs for employees in areas such as hazardous material handling, emergency response, industrial hygiene and life safety. Ensures appropriate corrective action is taken where health and safety hazards exist. Advises site on promotion of employee awareness/training on matters of health and safety. Owns site and regionally applicable ISO 14001 systems and work instructions.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years safety/environmental experience, heavy regulatory experience including industrial hygiene, OSHA (29 CFR), DOT and/or IATA shipping, Environmental (40 CFR) and related City, County and State laws rules and regulations. Previous managerial experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of governmental codes, including building, fire, plumbing, and mechanical
- Process safety management knowledge preferred
- Permit preparation experience required
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 required .
- Awareness of TSCA, REACH, RoHS and other developing laws a plus.
- Experience in the following areas: hazardous waste management, PPE, chemical/substance and material evaluation, facilitating incident and injury investigation with the line organization
- Working with FM Global a plus.
- Working knowledge of SEMI S2 Safety Guidelines for Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment and S8 Safety Guidelines for Ergonomics/Human Factors Engineering of Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment and Semiconductor or mask making knowledge a plus
- Capability in one or more of the following languages (French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese) in addition to the required fluency in English would be considered a plus.
- Leadership and influence skills
- Communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- Strong analytical/forecasting skills
- Proficient PC skills: MS Office products
- ES&H Auditing (US and foreign) would be a plus
|Process Technician I|
|Round Rock Manufacturing|
This position is responsible for setting up and operating a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of photomasks. Works from iMask, process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by the supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances. Will be required to learn, understand, and operate the basic work flow in the area.
• Minimum of one year production technician experience within the Semiconductor/Electronics Industry preferred, but not required.
• Basic PC Skills (Windows applications)
• Available shifts vary
Wir suchen ab April 2017 einen
Werkstudent (w/m) für den Bereich Finance
für die Dauer von 5 Monaten,
für 20 Wochenstunden, in den Semesterferien gern auch 40 Wochenstunden
- Unterstützung im Bereich Debitoren- und Kreditorenbuchhaltung
- Mitarbeit an den Monatsabschlüssen
- Enge Zusammenarbeit mit dem Joint Venture Partner am Standort
- Student(In) aus dem Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
- Sehr gute Deutsch-, sowie gute Englischkenntnisse
- Gute Kenntnisse im Umgang mit MS Office
- Sehr sorgfältige und selbstständige Arbeitsweise
- Gute kommunikative Fähigkeiten
- Interesse, sich in neue Themenfelder einzuarbeiten
- Mitarbeit in einem international agierenden Konzern für die Entwicklung und Produktion modernster Photomasken
- Vielseitige und spannende Aufgaben in einem motivierten Team
- Familienfreundliche Unternehmenskultur
- Angebot zur Erhaltung der Gesundheit
- Angemessene Vergütung
- Responsible for developing, modifying, and evaluating computer programs for internal functional areas
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs
- Prepares system and programming documentation; including requirements, design and test documents in the form of flow charts and traceability matrices
- Responsible for providing technical customer support by analyzing and diagnosing software/hardware problems and/or developing system/procedure changes necessary to meet customer specifications and requirements
- Proficient working knowledge of C, C++, Java, VSM, shell script and visual basic
- Proficient working knowledge of SDLC methodology, RDBMS, SQA/test (for database, Oracle, mySQL and etc.)
- Proficient experience working with multiple operating systems – LINUX, UNIX(SUN/HP), MS, Windows and Client/Server
- Strong working knowledge of Photomask making and technical planning work flow processes
- University degree in computer, engineering or related field (equivalent experience)
- Up to 5 years in IT or electronics industry
- Fluent in English
- Proficient teamwork /collaborative skills
- Proficient problem-solving/analytical skills
- Proficient debug/troubleshooting skills
- Proficient communication (oral/written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient customer service orientation
- Proficient technical documentation skills
Knowledge / Experience needed for the job: college diploma, chinese & english is a must, 3-4 years programming experience, Chinese citizenship
Apply for this position